- MLL Telecom wins major WAN contract
- Telefonica enables digital transformation of the world's second oldest airline
- Bridging Britain's digital divide
- Telstra wields the redundancy axe as it streamlines its operations down under
- Syniverse beefs up IoT security offering with launch of its global private network
- World's fibre pioneers must also lead on 5G
- AT&T to launch NB IoT in The US and Mexico
- Telenor slapped with $96m fine for abuse of power
- UK, US and European telcos fail to deliver on customer service
- BT fined £77,000 over spam emails
- Xiaomi puts indefinite delay on CDRs in blow to China's plans for tech listings
- China's ZTE expected to take last step to lift ban: U.S. official
- Bitfinex chief strategy officer departs
- Tesla recycling machine catches fire at Fremont, California campus
- Supreme Court restricts police on cellphone location data
- Exclusive: Tesla to close a dozen solar facilities in nine states - documents
- Uber car's 'safety' driver streamed TV show before fatal crash: police
- Japan watchdog orders improvements at cryptocurrency exchanges
- Taiwan's Foxconn calls Sino-U.S. trade spat a 'tech war'
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- KDDI Open Innovation Fund 3 invests in IoT device management platform provider Resin.io Limited
- KDDI, Hitachi Collaborate on Global IoT Business
- In a first for Japan telcos, KDDI will launch andquot;Mobile Plansandquot; enabled by Windows 10 April 2018 Update
- In a first for Japan telcos, KDDI will launch andquot;Mobile Communications Planandquot; enabled by Windows 10 April 2018 Update
- KDDI Offers Integrated Architecture for Worldwide IoT Accelerating New Value Generation, Efficiency for Global Corporations
- KDDI Singapore, FLECT to jointly offer Cariot real-time vehicle management to Southeast Asia, Middle East
- KDDI overseas subsidiaries sign resale contract with UiPath SRL to market UiPath RPA Platform
- Verizon Weekly News: the andamp;quot;Stars and Stripes Foreverandamp;quot; edition
- KDDI VIETNAM, DEEP C Industrial Zone Successfully test Vietnamandapos;s first Industrial zone IoT remote electric power meters
- Verizon's Nicola Palmer: We set the 5G bar high with millimeter wave spectrum
- Shopify Booking App by Webkul
- Joomla Virtuemart Buyer Dashboard
- Understanding the Scope in CSS Variables – Part 2
- Check Responsiveness With Casperjs
- Why & Where to use Illustrations?
- Difference between “Add to wishlist” and “Save for later”
- Error: /docker-import-012345678/bin/json: no such file or directory
- Integrate SOAPUI with Selenium
- Prestashop WhatsApp Support and Share
RSS Tabs : The RSS tabs checks the user’s subscribed feeds regularly for new work, downloads any updates that it finds , and provides a user interface to monitor and read the feeds . RSS allows users to avoid manually inspecting all of the websites they are interested in, and instead subscribe to websites such that all new content is pushed onto their browsers when it becomes available . User can grab RSS feeds from multiple links
1:- Add any number of Rss Tabs - Multiple rss feeds .
2:- All browser compaible .
3:-You can set multiple links to grab rss feed
4:-Easy to configure.
5-:Next and previous button to navigate all tabs.
Support: For any query or support shoot a ticket at our ticket support system