- What is the best way for telcos to grow in 2018?
- Ultra-fast subsea cable to link US and Australasia by June 2018
- Qualcomm takes a step closer to $47 billion NXP buyout
- LTE traffic volumes to soar in 2018
- Milton Keynes revealed as first town to receive gigabit fibre from Vodafone and CityFibre
- Huawei completes Fixed Access Network Slicing trials in Ireland
- Telia Group selects Nokia to provide network packet core solution
- Ofcom readies itself for 5G auction, despite legal challenges
- BT launches UK's first guaranteed 100 Mbps service
- Subcom wins contract on Google's new subsea cabling project
- Twitter to notify users exposed to Russian propaganda during U.S. elections
- Trump signs bill renewing NSA's internet surveillance program
- Ex-IBM employee from China gets five years prison for stealing code
- Judge overseeing AT&T, Time Warner merger trial hears document dispute
- FTC makes second request on Broadcom's bid for Qualcomm
- Vista Equity explores options for PowerSchool, PeopleAdmin: sources
- Facebook to prioritize 'trustworthy' news based on surveys
- Canada's Hydro Quebec unable to meet demand from digital currency miners
- Amazon boosts monthly fee for Prime by $2, maintains yearly rate
- SEC says bitcoin funds raise 'investor protection issues'
- Verizon to demonstrate the power of digital convergence at the National Retail Federation's 2018 'Big Show'
- KDDI Invests in Next-Generation Space Company andquot;ispaceandquot; to Pursue the Commercialization of Lunar Resource Development
- Emergency preparation contacts and safety tips from Verizon
- MPT forms strategic partnership with Myanmar National League in football
- An Extreme Network for extreme weather
- Verizon Public Safety Day: "We're investing in Michigan for public safety"
- Verizon announces final results of its private exchange offers/consent solicitations for 18 series of notes
- Verizon announces final results of its tender offers/consent solicitations for 31 series of Verizon and certain of its subsidiaries' notes
- Verizon: Technology leadership and innovation
- NFL and Verizon Announce Game-Changing Partnership to Distribute Unprecedented Mobile Access to Live NFL Games
- Create Order Programmatically According To Store Currency Magento 2
- Magento 2 Quickbooks Desktop Connector
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Story
- Joomla Virtuemart marketplace Seller Price Comparison
- Multi shop MOB Extension for Magento2
- Shopify Mobixlab – How to get JS SDK Token
- Odoo Pathology Lab Management System
- Odoo Appointment Management System
- How to get Access Token of logged in customer in Magento2
RSS Tabs : The RSS tabs checks the user’s subscribed feeds regularly for new work, downloads any updates that it finds , and provides a user interface to monitor and read the feeds . RSS allows users to avoid manually inspecting all of the websites they are interested in, and instead subscribe to websites such that all new content is pushed onto their browsers when it becomes available . User can grab RSS feeds from multiple links
1:- Add any number of Rss Tabs - Multiple rss feeds .
2:- All browser compaible .
3:-You can set multiple links to grab rss feed
4:-Easy to configure.
5-:Next and previous button to navigate all tabs.
Support: For any query or support shoot a ticket at our ticket support system