- Huawei delays launch of Mate X until September
- India to raise a staggering $84bn at its forthcoming spectrum auction
- UK government allocates £40m of funding to 5G testbed initiatives
- Telcos spend €6.5bn at Germany's 5G auction – but were they overcharged?
- Tough days for Apple, as iPhone sales continue to plummet
- Connected Britain 2019: What’s next for the UK’s fledgling 5G and FTTH networks?
- US to hold pre-trial hearing for Sprint and T-Mobile merger next week
- Indian telcos kill off low cost tariffs in a bid to edge up ARPU
- West Midlands 5G test bed lands former Nokia exec as chairman of the board
- Nokia and DT showcase industrial use cases for 5G at the Port of Hamburg
- Exclusive: Mexico blamed Walmart's size, access to rivals' data in blocking app deal
- Broadcom's $2 billion warning rattles global chip sector
- Bumble owner to spend $100 million on dating apps
- Explainer: Why is Huawei seeking $1 billion patent deal with Verizon?
- Factbox: Global tech companies shun Huawei after U.S. ban
- PSA to assemble batteries for hybrid, electric cars in Slovakia
- Tencent launches video streaming in Thailand, eyes SE Asia expansion
- Tech tool aims to predict global water conflicts before they happen
- Walmart's Flipkart, Indian startup settle dispute over sharp discounting
- China launches inquiry into FedEx parcel delivery errors: Xinhua
- Engineering train travels full length of the Northern Line Extension for the first time
- London’s weekly railway news
- Past and present photos of Crossrail construction sites
- Tickets Alert: Tours of a particle accelerator
- TfL to order a fleet of new DLR trains
- Centre Point Tower letters to be sold off
- Thousands of doors to open to the public in September
- A mysterious door appears at Bank tube station
- Saving the UK’s last working semaphore tower – in South-West London
- Tickets Alert: Tours of the Lloyds Register building
- Prestashop Spin and Win
- Prestashop Age Verification
- Headless PWA For Magento 2
- Create an Online Rental Marketplace for Shopify
- OpenCart Restaurant POS System
- Selling Intangible Products: All you need to know!
- Odoo Aliexpress Dropshipping
- Vendor Product Approval for Magento 2
- Thinking of expanding your eCommerce Business?
RSS Tabs : The RSS tabs checks the user’s subscribed feeds regularly for new work, downloads any updates that it finds , and provides a user interface to monitor and read the feeds . RSS allows users to avoid manually inspecting all of the websites they are interested in, and instead subscribe to websites such that all new content is pushed onto their browsers when it becomes available . User can grab RSS feeds from multiple links
1:- Add any number of Rss Tabs - Multiple rss feeds .
2:- All browser compaible .
3:-You can set multiple links to grab rss feed
4:-Easy to configure.
5-:Next and previous button to navigate all tabs.
Support: For any query or support shoot a ticket at our ticket support system