Joomla Virtuemart Multi Vendor Marketplace: This brilliant extension will convert your Joomla Virtuemart store into Marketplace with separate seller product collection and separate seller with feedback support and rating. After creating the best marketplace module in magento we got a lot of requests to create something like the same marketplace module for Joomla Virtuemart. The work flow of the Virtuemart marketplace module will be the same as Magento or Prestashop marketplace.
Joomla Virtuemart Multi Vendor Marketplace is working in the Joomla version
1 - Joomla 3.x & Virtuemart 3.x (marketplace version 5.1)
- Seller can add, edit and delete any products in Virtuemart store.
- Seller can edit, delete and change the image of any product.
- Separate seller profile for each individual seller.
- Seller can add banner, shop logo, custom HTML text.
- Feedback and review system with interactive star rating.
- Different seller commission for individual seller.
- Admin can assign its product to various seller.
- Joomla User account can be converted into seller account through backend.
- If a Seller is deleted then it’s product is automatically disabled or deleted.
- If a Seller is disabled then it’s products is automatically disabled.
- Registration and login of seller through Facebook account.
- Multilingual product saved through seller’s front end.
- Grid/List view of the seller through Marketplace Seller View module.
- Listing of products according to their category through View Collection module.
- Approval mail facility when seller adds any product (depends on marketplace configuration setting).
- Optional Tax and Commission fields on add product page at frontend.
- Seller can view the commission details on frontend Dashboard.
- Admin can set the maximum image size to upload for a product.
- The Seller Grid View shows all the sellers at frontend in Gridview with their name as profile name.
- The Marketplace Seller View module have the option to show sellers in both grid/list view.
- Seller can enable or disable their products via frontend.
- Option of managing the status of orders from seller end via frontend.
- Introduction of advanced seller profile view which includes geographical location of seller, seller’s favourite products, improved contact and seller follow option.
- Facilitated with multi-stage registration process and web cam facility to upload profile and product image during runtime.
- View of static sales and revenue details of day, week and month along with donut chart view according to selected currency of seller.
- Includes a support system which directly links the admin to Webkul Ticket System for further assistance.
- Furnished with info tab providing user guide manual to admin.
- Option of Lazy load deferring the loading of products until they become visible in the user’s viewport.
- Google Recaptcha on add product and seller registration page protecting site from spam and abuse.
Latest Features of Version 5.0
- Mobile responsive.
- The add-on is now compatible and well integrated with the function of “catalogue view” of Virtuemart. Therefore the “buy now” button will not be displayed if catalogue mode is enabled at Virtuemart end.
- A field with the concept of “suggested category” is provided in “Add product” tab. This field allows the seller to recommend categories to admin.
- A separate tab is provided where the list of “favourite products” are displayed with the number of counts per product.
- An advanced seller’s dashboard is available to view the sales analytics of orders based on the world map, pie chart and area chart by year.
- The dashboard also displays the number of total orders, customers and amount of sales.
- In “order history” tab functionality of sorting of orders on basis of order status is available.
- A customised layout is being designed for edit order option.
- The catalogue of sellers registered in the site gets displayed in list view for a mobile device.
- In “my payment” tab, the feature of filtering the transactions of the seller on basis of date is available.
- A separate tab is provided to view the listed Joomla users. The listed users can be converted into sellers excluding the super user.
- Mail templating functionality is available to communicate with the individual seller.
- Filtering of orders based on selected sellers is possible at the backend.
- Advanced filtering option of products on basis of sellers and categories is available.
- A separate layout is provided to edit and manage the information of the individual seller.
- Option to update multiple seller commission is obtained. An improved sorting of sellers based on the type commission is provided.
- An advanced sorting of products based on categories, sellers and status of the display is available.
- The functionality of cloning of admin’s product is obtained to assign a single product to multiple sellers.
- A separate tab is available to view and manage the list of suggested categories from seller end.
- Admin has been provided with the option to approve or disapprove the suggested categories.
How to Use: This Component is very handy to use. You just need to care about the things such as when you install the Marketplace then there are 7 modules that are automatically installed namely
- Marketplace menus
- Marketplace seller views
- Marketplace shop
- Marketplace collection
- Marketplace profile
- Marketplace seller banner
- Marketplace category
And 1 plugin is automatically installed and enabled named
- Marketplace for Virtuemart.
For successful performance of Marketplace, just enable above seven modules and one plugin in your Joomla site.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket