Joomla Virtuemart Multi Vendor Marketplace: This Brilliant Extension will convert your Joomla Virtuemart store in to Marketplace with separate seller product collection and separate seller with feedback support and rating. After creating the best marketplace module in magento we get a lot of request to create something like the same marketplace module for Joomla Virtuemart. The work flow of the Virtuemart marketplace module will be kind of same as Magento or Prestashop marketplace.
The work flow of the Joomla Virtuemart Multi Vendor Marketplace module will be kind of same as Magento or Prestashop marketplace.
Username and Password For Demo:-
Site Login: demoseller
Site Password: demoseller
Admin Login: demo@webkul
Admin Password: demoseller
Download Procedure:Joomla Virtuemart Multi Vendor Marketplace is working in the Joomla version
1-Joomla 3.3 (marketplace version 3.7)
2- Joomla 3.4 (marketplace version 4.0)
When you’ll download the MarketPlace for Virtuemart extension for joomla 3.3 you’ll get one zip files (com_marketplace_j33v_3.6) use it. Contact us http://webkul.com/ticket if you have any trouble in downloading the module.
- Seller can add, edit and delete product in Virtuemart store.
- Seller can edit, delete or change the image of the product.
- Separate seller profile for each individual seller.
- Seller can add banner, shop logo, custom HTML text.
- Feedback and review system with interactive star rating.
- Different seller commission for individual seller.
- Admin can assign its product to various seller.
- Joomla user Account can be converted into seller account through backend.
- If Seller is deleted then it’s product is automatically disabled or deleted.
- If Seller is disabled then it’s Products is automatically disabled.
- Registration and login of seller through facebook account.
- Multilingual product saved through seller’s front end.
- Grid/List view of the seller through Marketplace Seller View module.
- Listing of products according to their category through View Collection module.
- Approval mail facility when seller adds any product (depends on marketplace configuration setting).
- Optional Tax and Commission fields on add product page at frontend.
- Seller can view the commission details on frontend Dashboard.
- Admin can set the maximum image size to upload for a product.
- The Seller Grid View shows all the sellers at frontend in Gridview with their name as profile name.
- The Marketplace Seller View module have the option to show sellers in both grid/list view.
- Seller can enable or disable their products via frontend.
- Option of managing the status of orders from seller end via frontend.
- Introduction of advanced seller profile view which includes geographical location of seller, seller’s favourite products, improved contact and seller follow option.
- Facilitated with multi stage registration process and web cam facility to upload profile and product image during runtime.
- View of static sales and revenue details of day, week and month along with donut chart view according to selected currency of seller.
- Includes a support system which directly links the admin to webkul ticket system for further assistant.
- Furnished with info tab providing user guide manual to admin.
- Option of Lazy load deferring the loading of products until they become visible in the user’s viewport.
- Google Recaptcha on add product and seller registration page protecting site from spam and abuse.
How to Use: This Component is really very handy to use you just need to care about the things.
when you install the Marketplace then there are 3 module are automatically installed named
And One plugin is automatically installed and enabled named
For successful performance of Marketplace, just enable above three modules and plugin in your Joomla site.
Configuration Setting Parameter
MarketPlace Menu Module Configuration
MarketPlace Seller Menu Module Configuration
MarketPlace Seller View Module Configuration
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket