Joomla Facebook Wall Feed allows the user to display their feeds or posts from Facebook pages. With the help of this module, a user can fetch the Facebook Page/Account feeds in their Joomla site. It will grab Facebook wall posts, photos, and videos automatically and display feeds of the user’s Facebook page or an account on the website. By using this module, you can display the Facebook feed by simply connecting to your Facebook account.
On the Module shown above we have shown Facebook data from our test account. The features and functionalities on this module are explained in this article
A) Custom Page Plugin:
1) The module comes with a custom social page plugin which allows site Admin to set a facebook page on top of the module with options of message, sharing, like. With a custom header bar on top of the social plugin, the complete view can be set as per admin requirement.
2) To display the custom page plugin to your site, configure the “Social plugins settings” on module settings page at backend. You need to enter the “Page Id” of your Facebook page from which you want to show the content of the page. Enable the page plugin to display at your site and set the status of various fields which you want to show to your site.
B) Posts, Photos, Videos tabs: All the details on the module are divided into tabs and are represented accordingly. We have three tabs which shows data as per their name suggest and we have also explained them below for more clarity and user understanding.
1) Posts: This tab displays latest posts from the connected Facebook account and selected user pages. It shows the latest Facebook posts structured beautifully with option to load more available as per the module settings done by admin.
Each post have Like, Comment and Share count shown on it. A user can also share a post to his/her Facebook wall. Post also has its time of posting marked on it and it can also be checked on Facebook using the view on Facebook button.
2) Photos: This Tab shows all the photos of the connected user account. This view is divided into Album and Photos view for more clarity. Album list has option to show more. All the individual Albums displays like and comments count on it and also has link to view this album at Facebook's end.
3) Videos: This tab shows all the Videos associated with the connected user account. Each videos has like, comment and share count marked with video length also shown on the video. And as shown in other posts, it also has buttons to share the posts and view it at Facebook
All the data in these three tabs can be managed from Display, Design and Additional Settings tab at backend module settings view
4) On Clicking a post user can see details of the post in a pop up view with comments listed on the right. User can traverse through posts on pop-up view using the navigation buttons on the sides.
- Display Facebook posts, photos, and videos simply by connecting your Facebook account.
- Facebook Wall Feed works with your Facebook pages and also with your Facebook account.
- Display separate tabs at the front end to show posts, photos, and videos of your selected Facebook page/Account.
- Display Customized page plugin for the selected Facebook page Id to Joomla site.
- Display “Share” and “Message” buttons of the Facebook page set in custom page plugin.
- Message option is provided so that site visitors can directly message to the inbox of the Facebook page set in custom page plugin.
- The share option is provided so that site visitors can directly share the Facebook page set in custom page plugin.
- Display logo and name of the Facebook page set in custom page plugin.
- Functionality to display Upper Header to show the title of the module.
- Show the count of Like, Comment and Share of selected Facebook page/Accountposts.
- Share button on posts and videos to share the selected Facebook page posts and videos right from your website.
- Admin can set the number of comments to be displayed on each post.
- Display the date and time of the Facebook post.
- Display the list of Facebook user’s account photo albums.
- The Facebook icon displayed on post to go directly to the respective post on Facebook.
- Option to limit post text is provided through show more or show less wall text options.
- Easy navigation between posts through popup view.
- Functionality to set the wall background color and post color.
- Functionality to set the Facebook story color.
- Customizable options are provided for almost every aspect of the extension.
- Uses Joomla Cache for fast loading of content.
- Responsive Layout – Works on all the devices.
Complete How to use guide for the module with updated access token generation links http://webkul.com/blog/joomla-facebook-wall-feed-new/
If you have any issue with Module please feel free add a ticket in our ticker support system - http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php